Platform Base Technology
get inspired to achive enhanced outcomes
When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around meand the meridian sun strikes the upper surface .of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams .
Data can fundamentally transform the future of healthcare. The challenge however, is to free data from the silos in which it exists. DRIS, not only helps decommission legacy technology and consolidate data, but also mitigates the challenge of accessing data from disparate systems.
Find the Right Balance Between Care and Costs
CITI Healthcare’s Data Retention & Interoperability Solution – DRIS, has been designed to decommission legacy applications, resulting in reduced operational costs. DRIS is the right choice for organizations grappling with the rising costs of maintaining legacy applications, while trying to provide better health outcomes and experiences.
DRIS can archive Clinical, Patient accounting, Images, Payer, supply chain, ERP and ancillary data.
- HIPAA Compliant
- Patient In-Context Integration with Most EHRs
- Database Agnostic to be Agile
- On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid Hosting
- AR Work-Down, Audit Logs and ROI Reporting
- Supports multiple EMPI models
- Dev-Ops and Agile Augmented Methodologies
- Accessible via all Web Browsers
- Multi-modular Architecture
- Supports Network LDAP/Active Directory
- Document Scanning and OCR Feature
- Single Sign-On with leading EHRs and External Identity Providers using Auth/Open OD connect.
- Logical and Physical Access Control with Role Based Access and Integration to LDAP/Active Directory Groups.
- User-Level Audit Trails and Reporting for Compliance, Legal and Security Teams.
- Data can be Stored Onsite with Encryption or to a High Security, HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, Redundant Cloud-Hosted Environment.
- Unique Data Isolation Methodology ensures Integrity of Data Validation.
Archive and Retrieve Data Faster
DRIS is a HIPAA compliant, standards-based, light-weight, vendor-neutral, and comprehensive repository. It is designed to archive electronic Protected Health Information (PHI) from all major enterprise databases, including; clinical, financial, human resources, payroll, ancillary payer, documents, images, and ERP applications. DRIS uses the Data Lakes ‘store-everything’ approach to allow for the storage and quick retrieval of large sets of diverse data types, which can then be processed by open sourced frameworks such as Hadoop.
Access Data When It Matters Most
DRIS allows the data to be viewed within the EHR at the point of care through its simple yet rich graphical user interface (GUI). An integrated document viewer enables viewing documents and images in various formats such as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, RTF etc. DRIS also has a built-in scanning and OCR feature, and can generate PDF (PAMI) and CCDA documents from clinical information. Roles and authorizations can be customized to allow clinicians access to relevant data through their EHR, while other users such as HIM and Legal can access it directly. DRIS also makes it easy to generate reports, run queries, make parameter changes, and add filters to visualize the data, while complex processing runs in the background.